This article includes the profile of the Honor of Kings(HoK) hero, Erin, and here we will discuss her, her skills, and her play style.
|Recommended Lane||Farm Lane|
|Team Fight Position||Back Row|
|Crimson Golem||High Need|
|Damage Output||Very High|
Erin is a curious and ebullient young elf princess who was born in the luminescent Forest. Unfortunately, her position also forced her into endless insufferable rituals, dance, and a perfectly ordered life as determined by elvish custom.
These restraints prompted Erin to flee the forest for the human world and her own adventure just before her coming-of-age ceremony…
Erin is the sustained damage mid game markasman in HoK, but she can also give you best performance in late game. Although she has low durability, you can survive longer by engaging in team fights from back row. You can carry the game with Erin in Honor of Kings if you have a friendly and supportive roaming hero. If you are alone, you will find it hard to go 1v1 as she has not such ability like Alessio.
Erin’s Skills & Abilities
Passive Skill: Elf Dance
|– Erin’s Basic Attacks deal 150(+20% Magical Attack) magical damage and grant her 1 stack of Energy, for up to 3 stacks.|
– At max Energy, she consumes it to dash and gain an enhanced Basic Attack, dealing 180(+30% Magical Attack) magical damage to the first enemy hit.
She gains a 1% Critical Rate for every 100 Magical Attack.
Skill First: Dance-Leaf Greeting
|– Erin fires laurel leaves in the target direction, dealing 320(+45% MAGICAL Attack) damage to enemies hit while placing a stack of Laurel on them. Upon hitting an enemy hero or reaching their max range, the leaves fly in a circle, after which enemies that come into contact with them will take 150(+22% Magical Attack) damage and have their Movement speed reduced by 50% for 1s.|
Skill second: Twirl-Forest Whisper
|– Blessed by the luminescent Forest, Erin gains full Energy and 2 stacks of Laurel instantly. She also gains immunity to slow while gaining 30% Attack Speed for 3s.|
Skill Third: Waltz-Laurel Bloom
|– Erin gains 1 Laurel whenever she has full Energy. At 6 Laurels, this skill is unlocked, and the Laurel cap is increased to 12.|
– When this skill is used, she gains 10% Movement Speed and continuously consumes Laurel’s leaves, each one dealing (+22% Magical Attack) damage to the target with the lowest Health within range and reducing skill 2s cooldown by 0.2s.
Erin’s Voicelines (Dialogues)
|Humming…Greetings, my name is Erin!|
|Freedom, all I want is freedom!|
|Humming…To dance is to let your soul bloom!|
|Forget about being a princess…I just want to be Erin!|
|Hi, my name is Erin! Just…Erin!|
|When you say dangerous, do you mean…fun?|
|I was taught the rules…Now, I can hear them.|
|There is always time for one more adventure.|
|A day without dance is a betrayal of the forest.|
|Dance is a common language shared by humans and elves!|
|The unforeseen is what makes an adventure worthwhile!|
|There is a fine line between surprise and shock.|
|Hmm…Only cowards fear that which is different from them.|
|This dance isn’t over yet…|
|I can hear the forest…calling…|
|Don’t go away!|
|Da-daaa! Time for the ball|
How to play Erin?
Here are some tips you must consider to play and master Erin in Honor of Kings:
- Remember to stay with the support hero in the early game until you buy 1-2 Full items.
- Use the enhance skill and frenzy before you engage in the teamfights. It will help you to deal massive damge to your enemies, which help assassins to one-shot them.
- If you are destroying turret, use your slow in the door of your enemy. Also, call your mage if you find all enemies engaging in teamfight. Ask her to CC there, and you use your Slow and ULT.
- Moreover, If you go with Stun skill, you must use it after pressing her ULT.
- Finally, you must play Erin in at least 5 Normal Mode to understand her and her skills so you can use her in the Ranked to carry the game.