This article includes the profile of the Honor of Kings(HoK) hero, Mischief (Liu Shan), and here we will discuss him, his skills, and his play style.
Mischief (Liu Shan)
|Team Fight Position||Front Row|
|Crimson/Azure Golem||No Requirement|
|Difficulty||Easy to Master|
As the son of Liu Bei and the disciple of Kongming, Liu Shan is a man of many titles. Always seeking opportunities to prove skills, Liu Shan was causing trouble from an early age. Originally seeking to conquer Jixia, his plans were derailed when war came to the streets of Yi and he was thrown into a war the likes of which had never seen. However, this proved to be his chance to shine. As Liu Shan piloted his Panda Mecha One Onto the battlefield, the steampunk savant’s unstoppable destructive power was impossible to ignore. In his case, the student has truly outdone the master.
Mischief is a tank support hero in HoK with high mobility and CC in his kit. He is good in the early game and can also tank a lot during the late game. Good mischief can 1v1 even carries during the early game if they misposition and take his cc. Despite being tank support of Honor of Kings, Mischief has a lot of Movement Speed and uses that Speed to gap close and cc the enemy heroes.
Mischief’s Skills & Abilities
Passive Skill: Magnetic Barrier
|– Mischief’s skills deal equal damage to the structure, and his crowd control skills disrupt them for 1.2s. When damaging structures, he pillages parts to recover 280 Health.|
1st Skill: Overcharged
|– Mischief activates his shield and initiates an assault, gaining 25% Movement Speed and a shield that negates 600 damage for 3s. He also enhances his next Basic Attack, in which he leaps up and slams into the ground, dealing 350(+122% Physical Attack) Physical damage to enemies within range and launching them for 1s.|
2nd Skill: Robo Smash
|– Mischief commands his mechcraft to claw at enemies in a cone-shaped area, dealing 400(+100% Physical Attack) Physical Damage to them and stunning them for 1s.|
3rd Skill(Ultimate): Take it for a Spin
|– Mischief Commands his Mechcraft to spin its arms, dealing 240(+75% Physical Attack) Physical Damage to nearby enemies every 0.5s for 3s. While he is spinning, Basic Attacks deal 100 Physical Damage and slow enemies by 50% for 0.5s.|
– His other skills can be used while spinning.
Mischief’s Voice Lines (Dialogues)
|My dad is the greatest leader our city has ever seen!|
|It’s so nice to have a dad that takes care of everything.|
|We don’t discuss height around here.|
|Noisy old fogies! Shut up!|
|I know you like being chased around!|
|you look funny when you tremble! Hahahaha!|
|Sit tight! M-1 is now in rampage Mode!|
|Ah~such lush fields~It’d be a shame if someone trampled them, hehehe.|
|Hmph, even Dad never hit me…|
|The title bully of Yi has infinite power!|
|Glory to my dad!|
|I’ll slap some sense into you! Pow, Pow, Pow!|
|I have my own dignity!|
|Do you want me to speed up or slow down? Hahahaha|
|Woah, she’s cute! Could this be love?|
How to Play Mischief?
Here are some tips you must consider to play and master Mischief in Honor of Kings:
- If you take Mischief in the match, you must dare to start and engage team fight. During that time, the mage and marksman must support him from the back row.
- You must not focus on only one lane. You must also head toward the Clash Lane to help your mate if needed.
- While the Jungler begins to attack the Overlord and tyrant, the Mischief player must guard if another assassin is moving there.
- Mischief has a good early game, so try to play aggressively during that phase and make plays for the team.
- Always frontline for the team and try to take as little damage as possible before the fight, as you are the tank of your team and need to tank a lot during the fight and not before the fight.
- Peel for your carries by stunning the assassin coming near them.