This article includes the profile of the Honor of Kings(HoK) hero, Mai Shiranui, and here we will discuss her playstyle, skills, voice lines and more.
|Recommended Lane||Mid Lane|
|Team Fight Position||Flank|
|Crimson/Azure Golem||No Requirement|
|Damage Output||Very High|
As the sole heir to the Shiranui School, Mai Shiranui got appreciation from her grandfather at the dojo from a young age because of her combat skills. Upon learning of the Blood Clan’s invasion of Kyokutou, she hastened to the scene, only to learn on the way that her grandfather had been killed by the Blood Clan.
Driven by the inevitability of it all, as resolve, anger, and determination consumed Mai Shiranui, she has grown determined to become the brightest flame on the battlefield.
Mai is a mage/assassin hero in HoK who excels at bursting down her enemies quickly and getting out of the fight. She is a highly mobile hero because she can dash after she uses her ability. Overall, Mai Shiranui can burst down the target quickly and get out easily, and she is also the best hero for poking in Honor of Kings since she has massive damage in her skill 1.
Mai’s Skills & Abilities
Passive Skill: HISSATSU SHINOBI-BACHI
|– Every 5s, Mai Shiranui enhances her next Basic Attack. Her enhanced Basic Attacks cause her to dash forward. It deals 100 (+100% Magical Attack) magical damage to enemies in her path and knocks them back. If an enemy is hit, she recovers 10 Energy.|
– By moving the movement wheel after using an enhanced Basic Attack or while using any skill, she dashes again, gaining 50% Movement Speed that diminishes over 0.5s.
Skill 1st: HISHOU RYUUENJIN
|– Mai Shiranui dashes in the target direction. At the end of the dash, she launches a flying kick. It deals 600 (+80% Magical Attack) magical damage to enemies within range and launches them for 0.75s.|
– She recovers 25 Energy if an enemy is hit.
Skill 2nd: KACHOUSEN
|– Mai throws her fan in the target direction, dealing 550 (+100% Magical Attack) magical damage to the first enemy hit and slowing them by 90% for 0.5s. |
– The target Magical Defense is also reduced by 50 for 3s. She recovers 10 Energy if an enemy is hit.
Skill 3rd: CHOU HISSATSU SHINOBI-BACHI
|– She dashes in the target direction. It deals 800 (+110% Magical Attack) magical damage to all enemies in her path and knocks them back while reducing their Physical Attack by 20% for 2.5s.|
– She recovers 25 Energy for each enemy hit.
Mai’s Voice Lines (Dialogues)
|Hep! Haaai! Bring it on!|
|Come on! Do your nest!|
|Bring it on!|
|Shiranui Ultimate Secret Technique!|
How to Play Mai?
Here are some tips you must consider to play and master Mai Shiranui in Honor of Kings:
- Mai has a dash after every ability she uses, so utilize that properly to go in and out of fights.
- Always target the squishy target like marksman or mage in battles since she can burst them down easily.
- Use flash during skill 1 to hit enemies at a surprisingly long range.
- Stay away from the tanks unless you are with the support hero.
- Target the Mage and Assassins in the Late Game. You can do some rotation to Farm Lane or Clash in the early game.