This article includes the profile of the Honor of Kings(HoK) hero, Dharma, and here we will discuss his playstyle, skills, voice lines and more.
|Team Fight Position
Dharma is a fearless monk who seeks the light, fighting off the confusion of this mortal world with his fists of fury. The destruction of his kingdom and the fall of his family came upon this former prince as quickly as a thief in the night: after his brother-in-arms betrayed him and assassinated his after, Dharma went on a rampage, unleashing the full power of his skills in martial arts.
When the dust settled, much of the kingdom lay in ruins. Misunderstood or even hated by the subjects of his late father, he chose to go into exile. Before long, despair, hunger and extreme thirst drove him to the limits of endurance. Indeed, he would have perished were it not for the mercy of a passing monk on a journey west from Chag’an City. When Dharma recovered, he chose to travel to the place that had produced this strange monk. Thus Dharma travelled east, setting out on his own journey to make sense of the world.
Dharma is one of the heroes in HoK whom you can play as a fighter in Clash Lane or an assassin in the jungle. His two CC skills make him a high-movement speed hero in the game, which makes him hard to catch. Overall, Dharma is a damage dealer Figher in Honor of Kings, and he is strong against all the jungler in the early game.
Dharma’s Skills & Abilities
Passive Skill: Heart Meridian Mantra
|– Every time Dharma uses a skill, he gains a stack of Mantra, for up to 3 stacks. Each stack increases his Physical Defense by 80 for 5s.
– If his skills hit a target, he gains 100% Attack Speed for 2s. Meanwhile, his next 2 Basic Attacks are enhanced, dealing an extra (+30% Physical Attack) physical damage and restoring 60 Health to him.
1st Skill: Formlessness Mantra
|– Dharma lunges forward with a punch, dealing 200 (+70% Physical Attack) physical damage to enemies in his path and launching them for 0.5s. He gains 50% Movement Speed on hit, diminishing over 2s.
2nd Skill: Enlightenment Mantra
|– Dharma quickly punches 5 times, each punch dealing 75 (33% Physical Attack) physical damage and reducing the target’s Physical Defense by 20 for 5s, for up to 5 stacks.
3rd Skill: Truth Mantra
|– Dharma launches a powerful punch forward. It deals 244 physical damage to enemies within range and knocks them back.
– The skill has a 2nd phase that will become available after 1.5s if he hits an enemy, or immediately if the hit enemies are knocked into a wall. Enemies knocked into a wall take an extra 244 physical damage and are stunned for 1.5s.
– Knocked-back enemies will deal physical damage to any other enemies they collide with and launch them for 0.5s.
Truth Mantra Phase 2: Unleashes a flying kick in the target direction. It deals 226 physical damage to enemies in his path, plus extra physical damage equal to 20% of the enemy’s lost health.
Dharma’s Voice Lines (Dialogues)
|Even here, I must remain true to who I am.
|A fit body comes from relentless exercise!
|Life is like an impromptu journey. It’s good to loosen the reins once in a while.
|All are equal in the presence of death.
|A long journey requires great patience.
|Long is he cycle of death and rebirth.
|Sometimes the way of the fist can lead to peace.
|There’s still hope for you…
|My will unleashed
|See the truth!
|Put down your weapons and seek enlightenment!
|You have strayed from the path to liberation.
How to play Dharma?
Here are some tips you must consider to play and master Dharma in Honor of Kings:
- Fight next to walls so you have more options to use your 3rd skill.
- In the early game, steal the enemy jungle for 2 to 3 minutes only if your ally roamer supports you.
- Use your first skill to escape the team fight while dealing damage.
- Use your ult during the heavy teamfight, as it disturbs all the enemies.