Itto is a 5-star character that you can obtain through the event banner in Genshin. He is a Geo vision character who uses a claymore as his weapon. So, let us know the best artifacts of Arataki Itto, and his skills, including the Artifact stats and sub-stats priority and talent upgrade priority of Itto in Genshin Impact.
Itto Abilities and Talents
1. Normal Attack: Fight Club Legend
Arataki performs 4 consecutive strikes. When the second and fourth strikes opponents, he gains 1 and 2 stacks of Superlative Superstrength, respectively. It can stack up to 5 stacks max. Itto Normal attack combo does not reset immediately after sprinting or using his Elemental Skill. When he uses his charged Attack, he unleashes a series of Arataki Kesagiri slashes, consuming 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. When the final Superlative Superstrength is used, he delivers a powerful final slash. If there is no Superlative Superstrength, Arataki Itto will perform a single Saichimonji Slash.
2. Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst!
When Itto uses his Elemental Skill, he hurls Ushi dealing Geo DMG to opponents on hit. When Ushi hits opponents, Itto gains 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. Ushi will remain on the field, taunt surrounding opponents and draws their attacks. Ushi HP is based on a percentage of Itto Max HP.
When Ushi takes DMG, Itto gains 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. Only 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength can be gained in this way every 2s. Ushi leaves fields when his HP reaches 0 or its duration ends. It will grant Itto 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength when Ushi leaves the field. When Elemental Skill is held, you can adjust the throwing angle.
3. Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!
Itto wields his Oni King’s Kanabou in battle when his Elemental Burst is unleased. In his Elemental Burst, his Normal and Charged attacks change into Geo DMG and can be impossible to override. Itto Normal Attack SPD increase his ATK based on his DEF. Itto gains 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength on the 1st and 3rd hits of his attack combo.
4. Passive talent: Arataki Ichiban
When Itto uses consecutive Arataki Kesagiri, each slash ATK SPD is increased by 10% up to 30%, and his resistance to the interruption is also increased.
5. Passive talent: Bloodline of the Crimson Oni
Arataki Kesagiri DMG is increases by 35% of Itto DEF.
Arataki Itto Talent upgrade priority
- Normal Attack > Elemental Burst >Elemental Skill
Since most of the DMG comes from his Normal Attack when used in his Burst, prioritize Itto’s Normal Attack at first. Then his Elemental Burst. After that, you can upgrade his Elemental Skill.
- Read: Itto F2P Build
Arataki Itto Best Artifacts
1) Husk of Opulent Dreams (4): This is the ideal artifact set for Itto in Genshin as it gives 30% DEF at 2-piece, and at 4-piece, you can gain up to 24% of DEF and ATK%.
2) Husk of Opulent Dreams (2) + Archaic Petra (2): This is also a good artifact of Itto as Husk of Opulent Dreams gives him 30% DEF, and Archaic Petra gives him 15% Geo DMG Bonus.
3) Retracing Bolide (4): This Genshin artifact gives as it gives Arataki Itto a 40% DMG boost on his Charged attack and Normal Attack.
Arataki Itto Artifact stats and sub-stats priority
As Itto is a character who scales off his DEF, so you want to have a bit of DEF on him rather than ATK%, as DEF% is better. Since he is a DPS, you still want to prioritize his Crit DMG and Crit Rate.
For the Arataki Itto Sand, you want to have a DEF% which is really good for him, and for the Goblet Cup, you want to have a Geo DMG Bonus Cup.
- Genshin Impact Kaveh Build Guide as DPS & Support
- Tartaglia Build Guide Genshin Impact | Childe
- Hu Tao Build Guide | Genshin Impact | Includes F2P Options
- Kamisato Ayaka Build Guide | Genshin Impact
- Baizhu Build Genshin Impact | Support & DPS | Includes F2P
- Mona Build Genshin Impact Guide | With F2P Options
- Genshin Impact Tighnari Build Guide | Including F2P
- Klee Genshin Impact Build Guide | Including Best F2P Options
- Albedo Build Guide | Genshin Impact | Including F2P Options
- Al Haitham Build | A Quick Review | Genshin Impact